The Authentication Forum 2018
The Authentication Forum is the flagship event of ASPA (Authentication Solution Providers Association). It enables key decision makers at Government, Industry, Consumer level to gain first hand knowledge of anti-counterfeiting technologies and solutions to fight against fakes.
After the huge success of the first edition, the Authentication Forum 2018 promises to be bigger and better with over 200 delegates and eminent speakers from across the globe covering various topics such as the 5W's of Counterfeiting, Consumer experience, role of Government, overview of current authentication technologies to evolution of new generation technologies such as Blockchain and NFC in fighting counterfeiting. Read More..
Reasons to attend
The Authentication Forum 2018:
- Understand the regulatory perspective – role of Government roles to protect the interests of consumers.
- Understand the 5Ws of Counterfeiting: What, Who, When, Where, Why?
- Hear Global perspectives on the fight against counterfeiting
- Educate yourself on The future of anti-counterfeiting technologies – Can Blockchain and NFC play a part?
- Understand how to select the right Anti-counterfeiting technologies and solutions
- Learn from the practical examples of brand owners through their case studies
- Learn to devise your Enforcement Efforts and Raids
- Network and interact with the Best Minds of Industry
- Be a part of THE BIG DEBATE: An Interactive Townhall Session (Who is going to take the lead against fighting Fakes) and much more!"
- Govt. Department officials and authorities involved in consumer protection, regulatory compliance, Revenue Agencies and Issuing Authorities
- CEOs, CMOs, Heads - Supply Chain, Regulatory affairs, Product Packaging, Brand Managers
- Customs and State Excise Officials
- Law enforcement agencies and IP Organizations
- Legal Compliance & Enforcement companies
- Brand & Packaging Consultants
- Brand Protection, enforcement, security, integrity and management companies
- Investigation Agencies, Academicians
- Track & trace and serialization technologies providers
Mr. A Bahuguna
Joint Secretary, Ministry of Consumer Affairs, Food & Public Distribution, Govt. of India
Mr. Anil Rajput
Senior Vice President of Corporate Affairs, ITC Limited & Chairman FICCI CASCADE
Mr. Arvind Gupta
National President (Convener), IT Cell, Bhartiya Janta Party (BJP)
Mr. Bakul Chandra Joshi
Training & Competency and Brand Protection Leader, FMC Corporation
Dr. B. Rajender
Joint Secretary, Crop Seeds & CVO, Ministry of Agriculture & Farmers Welfare
Mr. Chandra Mohan Gupta
Director corporate Affairs, Coca Cola India Pvt. Ltd. & Representative, India Beverage Association
Professor Deepak Gupta
Material Science & Engineering, IIT Kanpur
Mr. Dewakar Mahendru
Associate Vice President, Authentication Solutions, Holostik Ltd
The Authentication Forum is the flagship event of ASPA in its efforts towards empowering industry, consumer, Government authorities and society by large in the fight against fakes.